Friday, October 17, 2014

Queer Romance Month

So we're half way through Queer Romance Month, and I strongly urge you to go over and check out the posts.  There's a huge range of topics, from the pressure to produce happy endings, to the dangers of bi-erasure, to whether there's a market for F/F (Yes, here, please!)  A lot of pieces have given rise to some intense but always constructive comment debates as well.

I am proud to announce that my own contribution, "Outside In," is also up.  I plan to repost it here after the event is over, especially since it fits in with my article series on emerging genres, but in the meantime click on over.

And of course there are still two weeks left, which means two more weeks of provocative, moving, joyous tributes to this amazing genre.

Badge 2http://www.queerromancemonth.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment